Support Team Leader
Stanimir has been part of the Thintech team for over 7 years. Having helped to build and develop the support desk, he now heads up the 3rd line support team, dealing with enquiries to the 24/7 helpdesk. He and his team provide a first point of contact for all Thintech’s clients, with and without technical experience.
The support team assists clients on the spot wherever possible and prides itself on being able to resolve 95% of calls – referring more complex issues to the technical team.
Despite working remotely from the client, with help usually accessed via telephone or email, Stanimir enjoys building strong personal relationships with the people who contact him, and his clients recognise his ability to train and help them acquire valuable IT knowledge.
Stanimir enjoys working in a role which allows him to pursue his commitment to continuous development and acquisition of new skills.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Citrix Netscaler
- Citrix XenMobile
- Microsoft Windows Server & Hyper-V
Certifications and qualifications:
- Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M)
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) for Citrix XenServer 6
- Citrix Certified Sales Professional 2013
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Microsoft Certified Specialist: Server Virtualization with Hyper-V and System Center
- ITIL® FOUNDATION
- ITIL Certified
- SpectorSoft Technical Accreditation
- SpectorSoft, License 15052013
- BSc Automation Engineer Technology/Technician