For fast, efficient, specialist VDI support you need Thintech Response. Our specialist engineers have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Citrix and Microsoft solutions, enabling them to resolve faults whilst minimising disruption for your end-users.
Engineering Support is provided by Citrix and Microsoft Certified Engineers with extensive practical hands-on experience of:
- XenApp (and earlier incarnations)
- NetScaler (Global Server Load Balancing, Access Gateway, Load Balancing vServers)
“It’s like an extension of your own IT department – your service engineer can call on them and it feels like they’re part of the team.”
Timo Bayford, EK Services
Benefit from the security of:
- 24/7 help-line giving access to a central Service Desk*
- Fully trained and accredited 3rd line engineering team with knowledge of your custom VDI solution
- Hands-on support provided by telephone or online
- Service teams located in the UK and Bulgaria enabling both remote and customer on-site support
- Measurable levels of high-quality service with defined SLAs**
Our support packages can either follow an implementation that we have delivered, or stand-alone. In fact, we spend a good part of our lives helping clients deal with issues caused by poor installation – delivered by companies with less knowledge and expertise.
We offer a range of packages to suit your needs and budget:
For support and assistance with Citrix and Microsoft solutions, the Thintech Response Hotline is available to anyone, with no need to register and no contract. This service is provided without a service level agreement. For more information including hourly rates, contact us.
Need help now? Call the Hotline: 0800 0149 570 option 2
There is a minimum 1 hour charge for any advice provided.
Thintech Response provides a range of support contracts tailored to your business needs. Our most popular options are:
- 24×5 *
- Core hours (8am to 6pm Mon-Friday)*
Contract customers benefit from:
- support hours charged at a reduced rate compared to pay-as-you-go
- billing in arrears, allowing you to budget for what you’ve used
- the opportunity to purchase support hours in advance to receive additional discounts
- Peace of mind with a 12-month minimum contract period
To discuss the level of contract support your organisation needs, contact us.
Where work can be scheduled (i.e. is not of an urgent nature), you may prefer us to prepare a bespoke quote for assistance with a particular challenge. This may be on a fixed price or time and materials basis, depending on the work concerned.
For an initial discussion with one of our specialist engineers, contact us.
For more substantial work, perhaps following a major upgrade, Thintech engineers are available for consultation and can provide quotations for design, implementation and training and after-care.
For an initial discussion with one of our senior engineers, contact us.
3rd Line Backup Support
As an extension to Thintech Response Contract Support, we can provide additional backup to for your in-house IT team for those occasions when your resources are stretched to the limit e.g. unplanned sickness or planned leave.
This backup cover typically includes:
- dealing with calls escalated from your named 1st /2nd line support staff when your 3rd line personnel are absent (planned or unplanned)
- 24/7 availability* of 3rd line engineers with knowledge of your Citrix solution
To discuss the level of backup support your organisation needs, contact us.
*with response time SLA
** with Contract Support