Thintech Group Acceptable Use Policy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to all use of our services by you and all of our Clients.
This AUP is in place to protect Clients against other Clients who use our Services for inappropriate purposes, which may include downloading large amounts of video traffic or very large files or using peer to peer software.
The AUP prohibits the following:
You may use our services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our services:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit and data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our service
- Not to use excessive bandwidth or disk utilisation
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our services or network;
- any equipment or network through which our service is provided;
- any software used in the provision of our services; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this AUP through your use of our services. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this AUP constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our services and may result in Thintech Group taking all or any of the following actions:
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you for the reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our services
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our server
(including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP. The responses described in this AUP are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you believe that there has been a violation of this AUP by any party please notify Thintech Group at this address: support@Thintech.co.uk
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this AUP at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this AUP may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.